By Anonymous - 17/04/2013 15:25 - United States

Today, I had a job interview with a man that I got drunk with at a bar on Saturday night. He spent an hour telling me things I did that I don't even remember. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 422
You deserved it 21 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thebaddayblues 3

Offer to buy him another drink after?

Comments

Wow and they say stoners have bad memory, guess being an alcoholic isn't much better. Good luck with being a blackout drunk, I'm sure that'll work out just great!

Just because he went out on a Saturday night and got drunk doesn't mean he's an alcoholic.

When you're a 12 year old MLP fan, there isn't a difference #26

slimjim8094 12

No, but it is a fuckup to be getting blackout drunk. I like drinking and getting drunk, but blackout is obviously way too much

You mean he spent an hour stalking someone drunk. Hoping for......

I should get an I got pie to comment me badge. I've waited for this day...........

Well, that really blew up in your face… Luck was just not on your side, sorry OP.

daydreamer244 13

If things turn out good then you get a new job and a new drinking buddy! :)

Just remember your strong spirit(s) will always come back and bite you in the ass.

RedPillSucks 31

That was OPs future boss, not the spirits.

mellingeramber 13

YDI for getting that drunk that you can't tell if he's lying or telling the truth.

perdix 29

How long were you so drunk you can't remember things that it took an hour to recount your antics? Lucky for me, when my memory starts to get sketchy, the vomiting commences soon after. I'm not cut out to be a successful drunk.

The feels man... For me it goes 1.Extremely sociable 2. Poor judgement 3. Hysterical 4. drunk text 4. Yack 5. Memory loss 6. Pass out and wake up thinking how pathetic I am when drunk

perdix 29

Do you mean "That can't BE good?" How much have you had to drink?

ty for that, Grammer Authority Perdix. It really needed to be recounted what they ment. :)

You're probably as good as hired! Most bar goers love having a drinking partner around.

he's probably NOT. the fact of reality is that this would show favoritism to the guy he met the other day at the bar. Why do you think most bosses don't hang out with their employees? Legal issues.

Depends? I'm a bartender and will tell you I have bosses that take their employees to my job all the time. Most are blue collar workers. Have a few doctors that take their nurses/receptionists out. Matter of fact, I have the owner of a mechanic shop that comes in every Friday-- buys his employees a couple of beers and a few appetizers, pays and leaves. Just because there are rules about not fraternizing with coworkers doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Bosses just need to know whom to trust.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Lol that's an awkward situation.