By Anonymous - 08/10/2013 21:16 - United States - West Chicago

Today, I got my daughter's school pictures. Instead of smiling, she did the duck face. She's 6. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 331
You deserved it 8 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids these days. I recommend picture retake day. Unless you want something to laugh at in the future.

Be careful. It's only a matter of time before she gets a yolo tattoo on her lower back. It's a slippery slope from here.

Comments

beautifulsoul89 11

Oh man, kids these days I tell you!!! If she has an older sister, she's only copying what she sees. I would keep it only to show her when she's grown to have a good laugh!!

Not soon enough. Its popularity is still on the rise.

When the sparrow face takes over. It is already hot in Japan.

I hope you didn't pay too much then! My school photos were always so pricey. FYL especially if that's the case, OP.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE HONEY BOOBOO A TV SHOW. THANKS A LOT, OBAMA

xzxXxzx 11

Wait you mean honey booboo isn't dead yet? Damn it we need to get rid of her.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Wait. Did you seriously just blame the president for tv programming?

20... you are retarded. Please die in a fire.

@90 Are you referring to the caps lock that screamed into my head, or the blaming of the president for not using his authority to censor Honey Boo Boo from television programming?

OMG never laughed so hard at a comment on here. Thank you for that. But just to clear up the confusion, "thanks a lot Obama" is just a sarcastic joke saying that everything bad in the country is his fault.

graceinsheepwear 33

In first grade, I had a loose front tooth that I was very proud of. On picture day, I stuck the tooth out between my closed lips. I looked like a snaggletooth with a short red pixie haircut. My mom wasn't amused but it became a funny childhood story.

gee, when I was growing up, the only duck face was the one you made with two pringles chips.

Omgosh yessss that used to be so much fun!

I know, right? I still do it on the rare occasion I get a can of pringles. lol

Ha. I got my 4yr old's pictures today as well, and she is striking a pose like she is Heidi klum on the runway lol. If it does bug you, then re-take it, or it can be a funny moment to look back on.

The punishment for duck face is... death by incineration!

That's just stupid... She's a 6 year old.

skyeyez9 24

Pretty sure OP does not worship the deity Molech who is the god of child sacrifice and want to incinerate her 6yr old on Molech's burning hot hands.