By Anonymous - 08/10/2013 21:16 - United States - West Chicago

Today, I got my daughter's school pictures. Instead of smiling, she did the duck face. She's 6. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 331
You deserved it 8 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids these days. I recommend picture retake day. Unless you want something to laugh at in the future.

Be careful. It's only a matter of time before she gets a yolo tattoo on her lower back. It's a slippery slope from here.

Comments

When I was in school they actually sent a copy of the proof along with a few others to choose from before you purchased them. What happened to that?!?

notsofriendly 17

What a funny memory to look back on :)

katie_xoxo3 16

This is the best thing ever hahaha

skyeyez9 24

Keep the pictures to embarrass her with later.

I am not fond of duckface, but kids are gonna do it. Fishface too. Now if this had been a grown-up, I'd be going off because once you're over 14 or 15, it looks stupid. Really stupid. "Reeeeeely Stooopit!" stupid.

It'll only get worse if you don't stop it early on, OP.

It also kind of has to do with the way you raise her OP. Putting her in public school is not a good idea at all. There are very few "good" public schools out there, and people tend to teach others that kind of stuff. Including the teachers.

Was she making a duck face, or a kiss face (puckered lips)? There is a big difference and one looks way better than the other!

glossylossy 3

did she also throw a tantrum in the store last week because you didn't buy her a training bra?