By Anonymous - 29/05/2009 15:47 - United States

Today, I got my belly button pierced. The guy put a small dot with a sharpie right above the center of my belly button so he knew exactly where to pierce. I also have a small freckle noticeably to the left of center of my belly button. Guess which one he pierced through. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 115
You deserved it 6 794

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fail. What idiot can't tell the difference between a marker and a freckle?

My guess: He pierced through the sharpie dot?

Comments

I'm guessing the small dot he marked with the sharpie. But imagine if he missed and got the freckle instead? Hmmm, "guess"

Vball6 19

Can't be too small of a freckle if it was mistaken for a sharpie ?

#1 - FYL for being someone ignorant enough to say something like that. Not suprised by your username, and your honor I'll go out on a limb and suggest that only inbred, ignorant hicks with an IQ close to that of bovines make those kinds of assumptions.. :)

jesslackszazz 0

YDI for picking a winner body mod shop.

139: She could have looked into it... when you're getting a body mod you research where you're going for it. Unless you want it botched... you're risking all sorts of diseases and poor hygiene if you just blindly walk into the first shop.

LiveLoveLife_fml 0

ahah yepp thank you #10.. i think so too? lol :p

orangecrsh16 0

im tired of these "guess which one" FML's

poolshark 0

YDI for going to Mr. Magoo for a piercing.

1: hey man respect 17: yeah your right. if people keep submitting their FML's with "guess which one", "only to realize", etc etc FML is going to get boring. people should start getting more creative.

See I can see this happening, the pen my piercer marked my ears with was exactly the same colour as my freckles, luckily I don't have freckles on my ears. You would think they would use a blue pen, or green, something that can't be mistaken as a freckle or a spot.