By Anonymous - 05/12/2010 06:25 - United States

Today, I got married. When my father gave me away, in front of hundreds of people, to my groom, he said, "She's your problem now." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 196
You deserved it 8 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ifyouseekamy666 0

this is the only comment i agree with other than the 1 about luvzit's boobs being uneven...

good joke. innapproiate time. I wouldn't waited until the reception XD

wow, cuz your dads the first person to ever use that joke... get a sence of humor... I bartend at wedding and hear that joke at least once a wedding... on time the father said it 3 times in the night... to the groom and both his parents...

It could have been a joke OP. I'm sure your father still loves you.

jayAZ 3

shows your father has a sense of humor. I assume he was joking and nervous too. If he didn't approve or love you...he wouldn't be there I bet. not a FML...perhaps for your new husband! kidding ha!

actually you can delete the "today.." part...

Pocahontas22_fml 0

no you can't... eventually fml will put it back in after checking your fml.

dvonay 0

he's just playing op, unless your super crazy or he's a horrible dad, I'm pretty sure he's playing.

My Dad said the samething when my now Husband asked if he could marry me. Ofcourse my Dad was messing around! You have to understand OP, it's one of those moments our fathers dread, having to give up their little girl. He was being funny to deal with it. I'm sure he wasn't being literal. Congrats on the Marriage! :)