By whyme_ss - 23/02/2010 22:10 - United States

Today, I got into my boyfriends car having to pee really badly. I accidentally peed everywhere. He kicked me out. I had to walk four miles home in 20 degree weather. In wet clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 121
You deserved it 45 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should have just told him before you got in the car and uh...went...duh

You should of told him to stop the car...how hard is it to get out and go pee in a bush or something

Comments

dontpanic_fml 32

...i don't care if the boyfriend kicked her out, bitch-slapped her, and left her in the middle of NOWHERE. you DON'T ****** pee yourself like that if you're older than 2. she completely deserved anything he did to her. period. even if otherwise it would seem dicky. either that, or my other thought which was like #18's...fhl because she's with a pedo and she's in preschool.

Osakhomen 0

Pee can come out of a car seat, it's not like she intentionally peed in his car.. He overreacted, instead of comforting his GF, he made her feel like shit.

dontpanic_fml 32

i'm not gonna comfort someone who's old enough to write an FML but can't keep themselves from peeing their pants! please!

Yeah, right?! If it was me I would've done the same thing. If someone I was dating wants to seem so perfect that they can't ******* say "Yo I need 2 minutes to go to the bathroom" then we would sooo never work. I would've dumped your ass out of my car too!

tomahawkinyouall 0

orangutan poop? octagon pie? octopus period?

boatkicker 4

I dunno. I kinda like octagon pie. I vote we change the meaning of OP.

um why didn't you pee before leaving? your bf must pissed. lol pissed !

aDerangedStateOf 0

Hold a Shotgun to his head as he wakes up from a good nights rest and see if he doesn't piss his pants.

blademaster23 0
crackiebob 0

I agree don't pee in peoples' cars. I would kick your ass out of my car to. damn your nasty.

lmao that's nasty u shoulda told him u had to pee he woulda took u some where

I dont know whats wrong with this guy but I think thats pretty hott. And its not like you cared about his mess he left in your car after you had sex...oh wait did I say too much? When he made you get out you shouldve peed on his windshield. Then you should have sex with another guy right in front of his car then get thr guy to break into ur bfs car and highjack and see how he feels. Damn thatd be hott!

kirakira333 0

What are you? Three? You peed everywhere? YDI

melizza 0

ooohhhhh That SUCKS bet it felt like 10 degrees!!