By britney - 15/02/2010 02:54 - Canada

Today, I got flowers sent to my work, I happily opened them in front of my co-workers thinking they were from my crush, I open the card to see "Love you, from mom". My mother thinks my love life is so pathetic, thats she needs to send me flowers to cheer me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 121
You deserved it 5 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats actually really sweet. Its Fyourmomslife for having such an ungrateful kid.

EllyH 0

Hey, I think that was really Sweet!!! Valentines isn't only for couples, it's for everyone who loves! Be Greatful you got such a lovely present!!

Comments

armadilloz 0

u should get sodomized with no lube u ungrateful bitch. anyone agree?

Was that directed at me or the OP? I see you posted it twice. If at me then, ungrateful for what? Also, **** you too. That is all...

armadilloz 0

u should get sodomized u ungrateful bitch. anyone agree?

It's a lot better than not getting anything at all. The guy I like didn't talk to me yesterday. Why? idk. Maybe he doesn't like Valentines day either. However, I'm not going to wallow in self pity.

aDropOfSunshine 2

What is it with all the whiny FMLs right now? Wahh I had an ******. Wahh my heart cookies look like dicks. Wahhh my mom did something really nice for me. Seriously? I think it's nice for your mom to think of you when someone else didn't. Remember, no one can love you like your mom (with obvious exceptions, most moms are alright).

That was really sweet of her, that's not even close to being an FML, just b/c you got your hopes up then they were smooshed. You deserve that. you did that to yourself.

Today, I sent my grown daughter roses to let her know I loved her. All she did was was whine that they weren't from the guy she's been stalking.

CaliGirl2001 0

What's so wrong with getting flowers from your mother? I don't really feel like this counts as an FML.

Stop being a whiny little bitch, then maybe you'll get a boyfriend. Your mother took the time and money to send you flowers on Valentine's Day even though you're an ungrateful little twit. Her sending you flowers doesn't make you a loser, you do that all on your own.