By dahlia87 - 14/12/2009 17:20 - United States

Today, I got an email from the Law School Admissions Council saying that they received my request for my LSAT cancellation and they are confirming that it has been cancelled. The email also said the score will not be reinstated for any reason. I never requested for my score to be cancelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 962
You deserved it 2 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To cancel your score, they need to receive a fully completed and hand signed form from you. Ask them to furnish a copy of this signed document, and since you never signed it, they will not be able to. If they produce one, it will be a forged signature, which will only get them in more trouble. You have a solid legal standing to challenge them, and I believe that you should, considering that they are cheating you out of a great deal of time, effort, and stress.

Comments

You should file a lawsuit. What kind of future lawyer are you? Why do I have to tell you these things?

perstephane 4

A few possibilities here: 1) They made a mistake 2) You were dumb enough to give someone else your LSAC account number that you have to have on the signed sheet to cancel and they did this to you 3) You screwed up and filled out the score cancellation portion on the LSAT If it's the first, F your life. I'm about to graduate from law school, and I remember how much crap there is to go through for it. If it's either of the other two, YDI for not being careful. I mean, it's only your future...

mendel_fml 0

Is this how the LSAT works? "You can take this exam and cancel it at the same time"? That is pretty much ****** up. How long a wait (and much of an expense) is involved taking it again?

oo gutted!! you need to go see someone about it! that sucks!

if they made a mistake themsleves you need to scream down the phone to them to get it sorted

captainmaharet 1

Maybe your mom got one look at the estimated yearly tuition costs of your law schools of choice, hacked your LSAC account, and said to hell with another $200,000 worth of debt.

dude... that sucks, I'm really sorry :-(

nintendomagic1 0

tell them u didnt request it to be cancelled if that dont work sue their asses