By Anonymous - 02/05/2009 20:12 - United States

Today, I finished my SAT and was feeling pretty good about it. I decided to turn on my phone, since it was on silent. As the guy was collecting our tests, my phone vibrated a little. My score was cancelled. It was a text from my mom reminding me to turn off my phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 391
You deserved it 88 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you ever, ever turn your phone on when still in the room? You deserve that twice.

you deserve that sooo much...they repeat over and over again DO NOT TURN YOUR PHONE ON UNTIL YOU LEAVE THE BUILDING, is it that hard to be away from your cell phone for two seconds in order to take one of the most important tests of your academic life??

Comments

Why would you ever, ever turn your phone on when still in the room? You deserve that twice.

Wow you are so smart. Why would you do that? It is your own fault man up.

honeydoodles 0

No, s/he does not deserve it! That's terrible!

Amphysvena 11

yes, he did, because you aren't supposed to turn your phone on.

raebeglan 7

he knew the rules and he chose to break them. he deserved it! carma baby:)

1221jamw 11
amandajlucas2015 2

How can s/he not deserve it the rules are clearly stated along with the consequences.. They most definitely deserved it.. Nothing makes me madder than people who think that they can do as they please and everyone is just supposed to be ok with it

you deserve that sooo much...they repeat over and over again DO NOT TURN YOUR PHONE ON UNTIL YOU LEAVE THE BUILDING, is it that hard to be away from your cell phone for two seconds in order to take one of the most important tests of your academic life??

They are really serious about that stuff! They tel you not to use it, and they mean it. Better luck next time, and LEAVE THE CELL OFF...

Never joke around with the SATs. The moderator gave me a warning because I started choking during my SATs and had to take a drink of water. Apparently my moderator believed that my water bottle was providing the answers to my test.

I've actually seen that happen before. People would write the answers lightly on the inside of the water bottle label to cheat. They'd just leave the bottle at their feet and quickly glance at the answers or they'd "take a drink of water" to peek and cheat. Though they didn't do this during the SATs, just for class tests and quizzes. Well, at least I'm hoping they didn't do it during the SATs too

AliGInTheHouse 24

In my exams, you have to have no label on any water bottle you bring in, so that can't happen with me.

my friend writes answers in her tattoo on her arm and it works well

Myrra_fml 0

Definitely deserved it. You're not even supposed to bring your phone to the test.

No_Effing_Way 0

That's kinda harsh. I can see where the moderator was coming from, but at the same time- you pay to take that stupid test. Better luck next time tho. And remember- don't turn your phone on too early.

AK 2

Can't you even wait till they finish collecting your goddamn test?

brodizzle 0

FYL because the SATs are a big joke.

you should have just told him it was your girl-on-the-go pocket ***** and dared him to prove you wrong. but, i must agree. you defiantly deserved that. rules are rules, fool. and why would you risk it, anyways?

raebeglan 7

it's a guy... hahahaha that would make it funnier :)