By md. - 25/11/2009 04:08 - Canada

Today, I got an alarm installed in my car, and was having problems with it not going off when the car was hit. To demonstrate this to the installers, I bumped my car with my hip, which left a dent, and set the alarm off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 551
You deserved it 28 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you dented your car with your hip? you have a concrete ass or somethin?

Comments

driedpeaches 0
nikerush2 0
capthavoc123 0

You deserve it for getting a car alarm. Those things are useless because nobody checks on them anymore.

immastarr 0

haha this made my day. ill bet u this was a ****** jap car. that y it dented so easily! buy chevys bitches!!

LMAO wow so dumb. How do hicks like you even get internet out in the boonies?? Hey guess what? Bumpers are designed to crumple easily for safety reasons. But I guess you probably don't believe in wearing seat belts, so it's irrelevant. Have fun driving in your government-owned POS Chevy that has a worse resale value than a burnt down house owned by a pedophile.

I don't think we're talking about the bumper of the car?

immastarr 0

u kno wat??! i WILL and youll seee me passin u up in ur rice burner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA YOU LIVE IN AMERICA SO BUY AMERICAN!!!!

So you bumped your car with your hip... And left a dent? How the **** much do you weigh fatass? Holy shit. I bump my car with my hip and it bumps back. Either lose some ******* weight or I declare a fake. Oh and #30 stfu lol. Yeah bumpers are designed to crumple easily. But thats under the circumstance of another car hitting your bumper. in no way should a bumper be dented by someone's hip hitting it. Something tells me you're the hick, or just a retarded person trying to score points with people online.

haha what are you like a woman of steel? i declare a fake m'dear ;)

Did you buy your car at wal mart? how did you leave a dent by bumping into it?!