By Bozo - 31/08/2012 07:57 - United States - Saukville

Today, I got a perm in an attempt to prove to my family that I'd been doing well with my life since I last saw them almost a year ago. I ended up going over for dinner looking like Bozo the Clown thanks to my idiot stylist, and my brothers wouldn't stop mocking me about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 653
You deserved it 23 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

You only live once, but a shitty hairdo lasts for ever!!!!

Now you've gone and pissed off the staff.

Oh shut up, don't you have better things to do. Oh and BTW I like to drink my own urine.

You're the one trolling FML with stupid comments. Look in the mirror asshat.

Since when is a perm a proof that you're doing good!? No... A perm is never a good idea. Never.

Siblings always make fun of each other. I made fun of my younger sister the other day when she got her first ever spray tan. It didn't turn out as good as she hoped so it was my opportunity to capitalize on her fail moment. :)

A perm is a sign of prosperity? Do people still honestly get perms? Weren't they out of fashion in the mid 90s? Your stylist isn't an idiot for messing up your perm, he or she is an idiot for letting you get one.

Op your hair is going to be ****** for a year... Sorry you had such a terrible stylist. If you chemically straighten it be prepared to cut off a few inches and do a hell of a lot of treatments. If you let it grow out it will also look terrible, hopefully after a few weeks it relaxes a lot. Just don't wash it for 48 hours after!!!!

lilmslady 11

Um are you black because then I understand I'm black and sometimes people who don't know how to do perms **** you up. But I really don't know how this has anything to do with being successful ... Just saying

bieberfied 4

No sweetie, black people don't get perms, that's just a slang word we use for what is really a Relaxer. Relaxers straighten our hair and perms make their hair curly, it's not the same.

For ****'s sake, that's not a perm, that's a relaxer. You call a high end salon and ask for a perm, and your ass is going to walk out with curly hair.

bieberfied 4

avoidthegirl thank you finally someone besides me who understands!!!

2RaRa25 6

I'm sure you're doing well enough without the perm...or the family. Maybe next time spend the money, that would go towards a new hairstyle, on a brand new professional-looking outfit instead. Just a thought..

amanduh172 2

Perms don't show success. And your stylist is NOT an idiot. I'm sure you just failed to realize that the first day of getting a perm is when the curls are the tightest. And I bet you also forgot to take into consideration the thickness, diameter, and density of your hair as well. Oh and not to forget if you had and type of damage due to heat or other chemicals