By JavitheWrestler - 13/02/2016 23:06 - United States - Stockton

Today, I got a new phone. Only after berating the Sprint employee and Apple support desk because I could not call, text, or access the Internet did I find out that I didn't need to buy a new phone. It was just on airplane mode. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 002
You deserved it 29 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm not surprised. You seem a bit flighty.

Did you try turning it off and on again?

Comments

Even if it had arrived broken you do realize it wouldn't be the fault of the employees you were berating, right? Some people make the world a better place, and then there are people like you.

Ahhh 13, I almost liked your comment... but instead, the snarky half of my brain could only think: "OP's WHAT is an ass?" Anyway, I agree with the sentiment. Complaining to customer service about something so simple is too moronic for me to sympathize with.

YDI, but the customer service people you harassed didn't.

As an iOS Senior Advisor for Apple, I can attest to this. I'm very open-minded when it comes to addressing technical issues and I genuinely love my work. Nothing is more offensive than wanting to assist someone with a technical issue and being harassed when we're trying to be the good guys.

conman531 23

Please don't berate employees who are doing their best to help you. You have no idea what that does to them

Did it not say airplane mode ANYWHERE on the phone?

Tbh, you deserve it for being that stupid

and rude to people who are simply trying to help.

This would be a moment at which I would create one of those "Straight Outta Compton" memes and have it say "Straight Outta Brain Cells," because OP's neurons were clearly not firing at all.

you so deserve that one. Even if your phone was faulty, how is that the helpdesk employee's fault? This should go on notalwaysright.

elizacandle 29

so neither the sprint perso nor apple person figured it out? smh

Really that's what you thought of when you read this FML?