By JavitheWrestler - 13/02/2016 23:06 - United States - Stockton

Today, I got a new phone. Only after berating the Sprint employee and Apple support desk because I could not call, text, or access the Internet did I find out that I didn't need to buy a new phone. It was just on airplane mode. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 002
You deserved it 29 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm not surprised. You seem a bit flighty.

Did you try turning it off and on again?

Comments

How'd you call them if it was on airplane mode?

YDI, big time. You're the exact type of person I hate coming into my place of business. Dim-witted, rash, and unreasonable.

KayleeFrye 39

You are the worst type of customer that every retail/service worker dreads. You obviously think nothing of yelling at and disrespecting people. Let's just ignore the fact that you're a complete MORON who can't tell when your phone is in airplane mode, that fact is irrelevant. Even if something was REALLY wrong with your phone, how is berating the poor person behind the counter going to help? Grow up and show a little respect to other people.

KayleeFrye 39

My original comment was removed, although there are plenty of comments that are meaner and more rude and insulting than mine was, but whatever. Bottom line: you are the customer that every retail or service worker dreads. Even if your phone was actually broken, that does not give you the right to scream at and berate the staff. if you treat people with respect, they are more willing to help you. I will never understand why some people think it's OK to treat people like dirt just because they're behind a counter.

Very well said. The amount of nightmare customers I see at work is insane; and none of them understand that if they just calmed down and spoke to me politely, they would have their problem solved so much quicker. It's very hard to do your job when somebody is screaming at you.

As a rep for a cellular company, I can honestly say a few very honest things. 1. We hate customers that act like that. 2. The rep that worked with you is a dumb-a$$ for not checking airplane mode FIRST. 3. The more like a douche you act, the more we don't answer your next calls when there is a real problem because of the way you treat us the first time. 4. And finally, we love to help people who are nice, and really don't like to help people who are mean.

I'm legitimately surprised how people lack even the most basic problem solving skills.

YDI for being rude to employees who were trying to help you.

NinePlusTen 4

You deserved it just for being stupid and not googling it first from another device or asking one of bazillion people in the world who also have phones.