By Anonymous - 25/08/2011 18:21 - United States

Today, I got a mass text message from a friend saying she's sorry she can't meet up with our group of friends for drinks because she's busy tonight. This is the first I've heard of any bar-crawling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 405
You deserved it 2 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Thumbs this down if you want, but I really don't get this FML.

The OP's friends all arranged to have a party without inviting her or telling her about it. Does that sufficiently clear the FML up for you?

yes, your comment sufficiently cleared my confusion with this FML.

chocolatechocha 8

Yea. I was confused cus ii was thinking f her friends life for faking a text to seem important.

Quite some balls you got there (hint: avatar)

Looks like they ruined ur surprised party

JPLovesAnimals 4

Maybe that was sent on purpose. If not why don't you crash? And say tabs on me. Then leave. Aha. Yea. Good times. Jk.

iMagzzzy 0

This literally took me 5 minutes plus reading all of the comments 3 times to understand what the **** bar-crawling is.

BelleBelle_fml 11

Although I have never heard of bar-crawling, I have heard of bar-hoping, and was able to understand it's meaning using context. But it was worded strangely.

Bar crawling? Lol u d I just for saying that lol

TheLastChild 8

I'd find better friends. Cattiness is a waste of time.

Bdubwv87 0

U sound awsome... I love the city back n black lol

TheLastChild 8

Thank you! And I love that song!

Campbec001 0

It's what happens when you get too drunk last time bro.

Lmao, I'm from nj originally and the term Bar crawling is super popular.. Where out there are you guys that aren't familiar?

nomnom_muffins 0

What is bar crawling? I'd google it but I'm too tired and lazy.

BelleBelle_fml 11

I'd tell you what bar-crawling is, but I'm too tired and lazy.

It's where you go to all the bars in a town. Or as many of them as you can.

sky22_fml 7

Sounds like u weren't meant to be a part of THAT text hun : /