By Anonymous - Australia
Today, I got a free temporary tattoo of a scorpion in a packet of potato chips and decided to wear it on my wrist. Whilst I was in the shower, I got a shock, thinking it was a spider. I then lost balance and slipped, banging my head on the faucet. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
COMMENTS
Reply
  cre8or99  |  0

ok I get it now she got the tattoo on her wrist and while she was in the shower she got a shock (a shock like when u rub the carppet with socks on and touch someone) she then looked down at her wrist and saw the spider/Scorpion and thinking it was real and what bit her she got scared and fell

your welcome

Reply

Actually, I think OP means she forgot about the tattoo and when she saw it she thought it was a spider and that shocked her (as in surprised not literally shocked) causing her to slip.

Reply
  yehr  |  0

she probably forgot about it then saw it out of the corner of her eye and her first would be spider cause they're more common. LMAO this made me cack!!!