By outagrand - 01/08/2009 14:08 - Australia

Today, I gave my mother a pre-prepared deposit envelope with my fortnightly wage in it, in cash. I tell her exactly where the deposit box is and what to do. I'm now desperately calling the bank because my mother accidentely put my $1200 deposit in the little trash can for receipts under the ATM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 930
You deserved it 13 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Why didn't you send your mom back to retrieve it? And whenever I deposit that much money, I make sure to go to an actual bank.

If your mother is senile/dumb enough to do something like that you would already know about it, so why would you trust $1, 200 to her? Is it really so hard to go to a bank?

I hate when faggots try and give advice on what to do, honestly just shut the **** up

BikerMike 0

you and your mother are dumb asses

$2400 a month is enough for a person to have their own decent apartment/house and live on there own. It's time to take responsibility for yourself and not rely on your mother to do your chores.

Not in Australia. 1,200 is just enough to get by on, particularly in cities where the cost of living is even higher. She's probably also a uni student. I personally think that it is more financially respsonsible to live at home and build up your savings whilst you are at uni, rather then constantly struggling for years. Also why is everyone calling her lazy etc? there are so many reasons she may have been unable to do it and just didnt bother including it in the story due to the word limit. She could have been sick or busy, i know that I'm rarely free when the banks are open - she could have been on her way to work and her mum was going to the bank anyway. Also, it was obviously a one off thing as she needed to explain it to her mum, are you seriously telling me that no one on here has ever asked their parents for a favour?

Morty_fml 0

Hah... I somehow missed that.

Hey lazy ass how about you do shit yourself instead of sending someone else to do it. You deserve it if the bank doesn't find your money.

what a lazy bastard... it sounds like your mom has never used an ATM before... maybe you should've SHOWN her how