By FML - 29/07/2011 04:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that when you kick another man in the snowglobes and he smiles at you, there's something creepily wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 301
You deserved it 7 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lindseyluvszac 4

Yes, but still, why did you kick him in the first place?

gunmania0 12

Comments

im_bored_tired 12

my names herbert. wanna come down to my basement and get some Popsicles and maybe shoulder rubs? maybe I can get the nice paper boy from down the street to join in. you're gonna have a wonderful time that you'll never forget.

Captain0bv10us 0

Hey, I'm Fernando. I am a manwhore without a peer absorbing sex from the atmosphere

im_bored_tired 12

mine was funny. yours was just gay.

im_bored_tired 12

how did that get moderated? what the heck?!

fauxyhaha 0
BIEBERSLAYER 10

if you don't read it in herberts voice it's not nearly as funny as if you did

Nice username and profile pic. Sublime is such. a good. band. (I have only listened to Santaria, but that doesn't mean Sublime doesn't have other good songs)

gthelms92 0

it's off a tv show called family guy

im_bored_tired 12

I have a correction to your picture. the correct answer is "Justin Beiber".

idk if it's just my iPhone but how is 16's post time at 11:52 and 18's is at 11:50?

just ignore my last post. it went to the wrong one and after I refreshed it everything went to mormal. Sorry to be annoying. I will now thumb myself down

im_bored_tired 12

idk. my iPhone says it's 5:00 A.M. but the post says posted at 11:50.

you have it the other way around.. ditch the iPhone.

DCFan 9

19-- What is your fascination with making fun of Justin Beiber in everything you post? It stops being funny after the 20th time. I promise. Please try something new to get some "thumbs-up".

im_bored_tired 12

that's only my second time. I still have 18 more times according to your standards.

DCFan 9

Well you better get crackin. Maybe try some that are actually funny and relevant to something on this FML... Just an idea.

the iPhone is the best phone in the world. Well, once the iPhone 5 comes out

fauxyhaha 0

19- you sound like just another teenage guy who makes fun of Justin Bieber. that craze was long ago, so no one even really talks about him anymore.

i doubt a five year old would say snowglobes... well atleast he didnt say dingleberries, or "love spuds"

DCFan 9

Well you better get crackin. Maybe try some that are actually funny and relevant to something to this FML... Just an idea.

im_bored_tired 12

lmao that's a fail my fellow Dallas cowboys fan.

hey, he was just being creative by saying "snowglobes." everybody else would have said "balls," or something clichè.

rjayybabe 0

that just made my day !!!!!!!!!!

Ooh~ Kinky. It reminds me of my last BDSM relationship. Nothing like getting hit in the balls with a caddle prod to get those love juices flowing.

DCFan 9

LMAO! Funny post AND picture!!

Out of all the analogies you could have used you used "snowglobes". Jeez.

savanh_fml 0

hey that term was clever lmfao

Yeah. I like "balls" better. "Nuts" is up for 2nd place

Odd, I didn't know snow globes could be body parts.

TalkinSmack 6

be happy he smiled and didn't boot u back!