By WellShit - 04/01/2013 02:19 - United States - New Richland

Today, I found out that there's something my new wife hates more than spiders. Black people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 817
You deserved it 5 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder how much she hates black spiders.

You just found this out after marrying her..?

Comments

timboober 1

Well look on the bright side... At least you won't catch her cheating on you with a black man.

xsarax_fml 10

did you guys not pass up a black person while dating? i mean call me stupid but that's something you would know about someone before committing your life to them.

The FML took a really dark unexpected twist.

Before I get slayed for making this comment, I'd just like to mention I'm black myself and I do find his wife's racism disgusting I just thought I could add a little levity to this situation.

I laughed. If people are gonna take offence to that, there's no hope for humanity's sense of humour to be honest.

At least you aren't black... Are you?

You saw Django Unchained with her, didn't you.

tj5810 21

I hope you're neither a spider nor black. :/ Your wife needs some counseling or something. That's just not right.

frist of all, you should have respect your wife. and protect her in you guys marriage.

protect her from the black rapists! White ones are welcome...

vencku 13

So what's second? I feel like something is missing if you start with "first of all" and then don't add anything more.

OfficialJSmooth 8

****** loving powers... Activate!!! I know one thing she'll really hate. Black Widows...

fudgeimout 2

My curiosity in all of this grows. How do you not realise that? How did you even find out? Why is she like that? Surround her with wonderful black people. This fml escalated quickly to the point.

vencku 13

Why is everyone asking how OP could have missed that? You don't go around asking people how they feel about other races. And if you live in a predominantly white neighbourhood, you don't see any black people either to assess your partner's reaction to them.