By monochromatic - 20/02/2010 03:13 - United States

Today, I found out that the 20% pay cut that the "management team" took at my job really only applied to... me. I also found out that my closest friend at work has been lying to me about it, and telling my boss everything I say. His pay was never cut. I guess it pays to be the boss's snitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 085
You deserved it 2 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

**** your boss, kill your friend, and soon you will start your path towards world domination :) It's only a matter of time before every person kneals at your feet, begging you to be merciful upon them. Soon, I SHALL RULE FML! I mean, YOU SHALL RULE THE WORLD!

Comments

juulian_fml 0

I hate people likethag with a passion, I knew a co worker who would occasionaly steal a shirt from a clotheing store, and a 40 year old fresh outta jail "gangbanger" snitched him out...I mean I'm not saying stealing is right but at 8 dollars an hour you can't do squat with that.

Next time you apply for a job, look for that very fine print that instructs you to be an opinion-less robot unless you desire to suffer the consequences. You have no right to your opinion on or off the job. I thought everyone knew that by now, with Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter being under close observation by your employers these days. What makes you think word of mouth is any freer? Just shut your mouth and do the job you either are or are not paid to do. You aren't there to speak except your script of 'paper or plastic', 'your total is--' or in some cases 'would you like fries with that'. Any more than that is grounds for punishment. Welcome to the real world, OP.

Hanban 0

How many do you mean by "all the women"? He must really be thick-faced.

are u positive u were snitched on. Also am i missing sumthing? what did this person snitch about? use your iphone and record proof of unethical acts then send it to the local news crew to name and shame the company. if all else fails, buy drugs and plant them on the snitch and boss and get them arrested

Giorgio272 2

molest there cat. that will get the point across.