By lonelyhubby - 08/07/2009 04:16 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife had been debating leaving me for an old boyfriend from high school. They rekindled their relationship on Facebook, and talking on the cell phone. Both things I insisted she have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 426
You deserved it 12 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People really don't think out marriage anymore.

holy shit. this is happening to my mom and dad, my dad's the one hooking up with the old girlfriend from high school. bullshit! I hate unstable relationships!

Comments

Don't worry. When she gets with him and see's him everyday she won't think him throwing sheep or poking her is cute any more. Then she will see that he isn't the one for her and she will come back to you... then you can tell that bitch to go to hell! I know it's unlikely but hey, like this happening in the first place isn't unlikely?

rob8625 0

This kinda stuff only works in the movies. Just dump her ass and she will probably come ccrawling back. Then who will have the last laugh.

Don't you look at your ******* phone bill? The calls to the boyfriend would show up like sore thumbs! That's why I get our cell phone bill electronically only. Also, don't you go to her FaceBook page? Screw you for compelling her to get onto FaceBook, yet not caring enough to see what she is up to. You're a lazy idiot. YDI

He obviously loved her enough to trust her. It's very unfortunate that it didn't work out and she's a failure of a human being. OP get out and move on, you deserve better.

So......for being a trusting husband that wouldn't spy on his wife, he deserves it? I'd say any person in a relationship with you has a upcoming FML if you are that paranoid.

Lmfao, #20.. you sure know how to have a functioning relationship.

skullbuster 0

Ok - I get the cell phone. But I just want to know when Facebook became a 'must have' for anyone. This is the can of worms you open when you jump on a site whose sole intent seems to be putting you in touch with people you would otherwise have zero contact with!

kscott88 0

Honey, this is not your fault.