By BabyDaddy - 30/05/2010 08:05 - Australia

Today, I found out that my girlfriend of five months is pregnant. Apparently, she stopped taking her pill two months ago because "we" wanted a baby. I don't recall ever having that discussion with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 700
You deserved it 9 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_good_times 0

So your girlfriend is a crazy psycho bitch, no big deal right?

flcl2 2

what a bitch, she wanted to trap you into a relationship by getting herself knocked up. jeez, this is EVERY guys worse fear, that their girlfriend would do this. that's why you gotta wrap it up man, even If it doesn't feel as good, or ***** like this will keep you from being with the girl you really want.

Comments

Math fail. How can she be five months preggers if she stopped taking her pill two months ago?

dump that crazy bitch while you still can!

Sparkiee93 3

@ 87- She stopped taking her pill two months ago, they have been dating five months. And wowww, **** your life. This is why we always where a condom, even if she is infertile, on the pill, etc, DON'T BE A FOOL WRAP YOUR TOOL!

well... did you think that maybe she is making up being pregnant? She seems like a girl with daddy issues that is looking for attention... or maybe the baby is even is from someone else... good luck :/

damn you're gullable. just curious but are you black. bitches always be trying to trap a brother. I should know, I listen to 2 PAC.

rohosoccer08 1

are you implying that he is the only one that provides for our children? I have a job also thank you, there has only been about a 4 month period of time that I didn't make money because our daughter was in the hospital 2 hours away for 2 months when she was born so I was living down there to be with her, and she needed a lot of attention for a couple months after she came home, then I got a job that I take her with me.

F her life? she was the one who wanted a baby..and she got it. The op clearly said that she stopped taking the pill intentionally. She got exactly what she wanted, and the op got forced into being a parent, and is either going pay child support while the kid grows up without a father and is brought up by a crazy mother, or he is going to be forced into long term monogamy when he doesn't want it. F his life.

__FML_FML_FML__ 0

Even if she's taking the pills, you should have wore a condom. YDI

Great in theory, not so great in practice. Try telling your long term girlfriend (who's on the pill) that you think you should use condoms. I can guarantee one of two reactions.. 1) "Don't you trust me?", 2) "Are you cheating on me?"

Seeing she lied to you and tricked you into it the only reasonable solution is to trick her into falling down a flight of stairs multiple times. FYL