By poopybed - 01/04/2011 21:12 - United States

Today, I found out that my dog is so lazy, she doesn't even get out of my bed in the morning to poop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 686
You deserved it 6 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wouldn't get out of bed to poop if I knew someone else would clean it up. Why bother!?

YDI.... your dog is sick. if anyone's lazy it's you for not taking the poor thing to the vet.

Comments

noobgang7 5

Clean it up? OP can't even get his/her lazy ass out of bed to let the dog out in the first place. Apparently the dog is expected to unlock/open the door on her own.

msmandy 0

55... ever heard of a doggy door? haha

wait, anybody else notice op thought it was gross to poop the bed. hmmm. maybe that's why nobody sleeps over at my house twice.

YDI for having a lazy dog, make it not lazy, motivate it, dont force it. You can feed it all you want, doesnt make you a good owner

noobgang7 5

61, I've heard of them, but since the OP is too lazy to clean her bed, she is also too lazy to install one.

F14Shado 0
Fmmom 6

Maybe he/she was still asleep when the dog defecated in his/her bed. Perhaps the dog is getting old, or simply lazy. Most dogs would at least go on the floor, if not insist on going out. But, then again, you are just a troll.

it's a shity dog. :D c what I do there.?

Guess what? That's a shitty situat... Oh. Nevermind.

Well, you might as well not leave any loop holes. Let's throw in the following synonyms too: Anal impaction, ass goblins, ass kabobs, ass monkeys, black banana, blind eels, blow mud, boggy crapper, boulder, butt dribblets, butt drool, ca-ca, cattle cookies, chimp chunks, chocolate channel chewie, chocolate explosion, colon cannonballs, corn eyed butt snake, corn massacre, cow farts, crap, creamy butt nuggets, cut off a load, defecate, digested Crayola box, dog logs, doggy sausage, drop ass goblins, dukey (my personal favorite), dump, Easter Bunny's present, egest, elk duds, excretion, frightened turtle, hardened fudge nuggets, hell's candy, human expresso machine, Indian rug burns, kagatzka, keester cakes, lawn sausage, Mississippi mud, monglin cluster shit, mudfat balls, pass, peanut butter poop, potty animals, product of Uranus, screaming mimis, sea pickle, sewer serpents, shitsicles, space slug, stool, Super Shit Man, supersonic sewer sauce, talk to a man about a horse, tangy butt nuts, the fourth teletubby, toilet bowl stew, tom cruise missiles, toxic turdeys, turd tunnel tasty, and yellow submarine.

nahhh I just like the beatles and I thought that was random so it made me laugh (I must admit I did not read it just saw that) (:

noelykins1 19

hey 12, did you just have a seizure?

I wouldn't get out of bed to poop if I knew someone else would clean it up. Why bother!?

Dogs take after their owners, so my guess is you saw it and was too lazy to clean it up, went back to bed and worried about it later.

caracherries 0

or never even gave a **** to train him properly in the first place.

Capt_Oblivious 10

Well, neither do I. But I wear a diaper so it's all good. Try that on your dog.

Well for starters, don't let her sleep in your bed.

AKALurch 0

YDI.... your dog is sick. if anyone's lazy it's you for not taking the poor thing to the vet.

how do you figure the dog is sick? sounds like just a poorly trained dog to me.

astronautmichael 0

My cats shit on my bed all the time even when the box is clean right down the hall. They throw up too. It's pretty bad.

22cute 17

oooo can I come sleep with you?

cats do that to try to show they are the boss of you. s'true