By MotherMary - 12/10/2014 13:21 - United States - Park Hills

Spicy
Today, I found out that my boyfriend of three years, who can't get it up for me and has been blaming blood pressure issues, apparently has no problem getting it up while watching the neighbor undress from our window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 099
You deserved it 5 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should really confront him about that :/ sorry about that. Hope you'll get everything sorted out! You deserve better :)

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
stellamahone 4

Even if that is the case that doesn't excuse his behavior. people that think that this is "okay" disgusts me.

How do you know that OP is fat or unattractive? That's a really rude assumption. OP's boyfriend may not be physically attracted to her but that doesn't mean she's unattractive :/

LuckBeNimble 19
ahippienamedrae 10

#12, nah, he's definitely the problem

First off, we don't know that Op got "fat and unattractive." Second, even if she did and he was no longer attracted to her and "bored" he could dump her, no one's forcing him to stay. And third, even if she did it still isn't grounds for him to lie and spy on others. Basically, you are just trying to stir things up, and Op's boyfriend is a jerk and is at fault. Op, it sounds to me like you need to move on.

Not his fault, he was trying to not make you feel bad. FML for finding out this way, though.

He may not have wanted to hurt her feelings, but it is his fault because he chose to lie and to peep on others, both wrong choices which only ended up hurting Op and probably hurting her more. If he can't be open with her then there's no point in her staying in this "relationship," a relationship is based on trust and communication.

Alan: Relationships are built on trust and mutual respect. Charlie: Oh, grow up. Relationships are built on diamond earrings and Viagra. And he wasn't a peeping tom. If he's looking out the window, a completely normal thing to do, and sees a naked girl across the street who didn't close her drapes, he's enjoying the view. A peeping tom by definition is someone who "A person who gets pleasure, especially sexual pleasure, from secretly watching others; a voyeur." She didn't close her drapes. If you don't close your drapes and someone across the street can see into your apartment, guess what, there's no secret involved. The girl is either dumb, or more likely didn't care/wanted people to see her.

Yuck. Dump him. He lied to you. You'll be so much happier. Sorry you had to find out that way. But atleast you did now instead of a couple months from now!

he didn't lie. erectile dysfunction is real. it is also partner specific. All the girls I was with before my current girlfriend gave me limpdick after the 2nd or third team. My current girlfriend never gives me limp dick. There is a psychosomatic response with erections, there is truth that you can only BE with the right person.

He did lie because he said it had to do with a low blood pressure issue and he was peeping on people behind her back which is lying by omission. Relationships are built on trust and communication. If he was having issues but could get it up at other times then he probably should discuss that with her.

No he didn't lie. Low blood pressure is what causes erectile dysfunction. If he isn't in the right state of mind to get an erection, then there won't be any increase in blood pressure to make his penis work... I think I know more about having erections than you do, seeing as I've been with women who initially gave me erections and then they no longer attracted me. It is a psychosomatic response( attraction) to increase blood pressure/flow to those you want to have sex with. A penis isn't a muscle. It is literally just blood vessels surrounded by tissue. It is ALL blood pressure.

#90 you're a 24 year old blonde, or at least blonde colored, who looks relatively healthy, from the head shot at least. Yes, most men won't have erectile problems around you. At least until you open your mouth. Wait until you gain some weight or turn 30.

aruam365 24

#78 - If he really had a low blood pressure issue severe enough to cause erectile dysfunction, he wouldn't be able to get it up for anyone, because it's mostly your heart rate that elevates when you become aroused and your blood pressure only increases a very small amount. It wouldn't be enough to overcome any real case of hypotension enough to develop an erection. You may have had a soft penis, I however know blood pressure. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yshtia_fml 1

"Yes, most men won't have erectile problems around you. At least until you open your mouth. Wait until you gain some weight or turn 30." Yeah, because as soon as somebody disagrees with you, they clearly shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinion. Convenient, huh ? And so very smart (and totally not misogynistic) of you to mention the way she looks/will look in the future to shut her up. Well OF COURSE on the day you turn 30 or gain weight the Golden Fairy of Ugliness will zap you with her magic wand and nobody will EVER want you EVER ! Every 6 year old knows that, right ? That's why most people marry and have children in their 30s these days and why most aren't thin by any means and still lead very happy love/sex lives without any kind of trouble. What do you mean, it's in total contradiction with what this guy just wrote ? Seriously though, I'm sorry to bring it to you but you sound like a terrible human being, both horribly childish/immature and fairly ignorant. I hope for your own sake that you are in actuality a much better person than you let on, because otherwise you're going to get seriously spanked.

well then i guess his girlfriend wasnt turning him on anymore, right blood pressure expert? I was able to use blood pressure stimulating herbs (yohimbe) as an otc viagra thing to keep an fwb arrangement going. she was ugly but she was a hole and it was almost worth the 0 commitment but then it was just not fun at all.

Well maybe you're not what you used to be when he met you. This might sound cruel but I believe there's no reason to continue this relationship.

Have you considered he's not that attracted to you? Clearly there's no problem with his blood pressure.

Have you been trying? It's not like he can voluntarily get it up whenever he wants to. He has to like what he sees. Maybe new methods, or new clothes will help!