By Rachel - 12/02/2016 06:26 - United States - Burton

Today, I found out that every time my boyfriend has cutely joked about my clothes not matching while we're just lounging around the house, he's really been hoping I would catch on that he thinks I look like a slob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 067
You deserved it 3 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lounging around is the time meant to be comfortable. Why would he think you're a slob for wanting to be comfortable?

Go on, woman. Let your claws out and walk around your house naked. Then, when he decides he wants to get frisky with you, sternly tell him, "No, sorry, I'm not good enough for you apparently."

Comments

cheshireau 26

You are lounging around at home. Not going to the Oscars. I usually just stay in or jump back into my PJs

JudgeComrade 17

Man, it has to be bad for a dude to notice...

But you're at home, no one cares about what they're wearing while doing nothing. Plus nobody looks like a slob just because their clothes don't 'match' imo.

yellowzinnias 20

Sounds like the guy who walked off a date with me because I mentioned that I don't shave my legs every single day (which he believed all women did) and so he told me that I have no self-respect and left. Like, seriously?

Elisabetha Aarron 18

Why do so many people think that their partners are mimd readers. If you have a problem talk to your partner about it. If you can't talk to them then how healthy is the relationship? Also who actually wears matching outfits as comfortable relaxing clothes? The point of relaxing clothes is that you don't have to put effort into it. Those says the OP should wear make up and do her hair so that she at least looks good make me wonder if they have ever truly relaxed.