By Anonymous - 18/12/2011 10:09 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend has been using my moisturiser as lube when he wanks. It's $90 per bottle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 631
You deserved it 17 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Get back at him by masturbating with a toothbrush when he's out of the house

imaninja1 9
Kirlyfoo 9

That not getting back thats just ******* nasty! He doesnt put the cum/lotion/sweat solution back in the bottle does he? NO HE DOESNT!!! Gosh ... Idiots!

mom2pen 4

But he obviously didn't ask permission.

Your picture goes great with this situation...

bizarre_ftw 21

A good lotion, not some crappy glittery gaudy smelling mess, costs a bit, if you honestly need it then you're going to need a good one, and I'm sorry but a dick can have the gaudy glittery stuff

Llamacod 11

Bizarre- what if his skin gets dry after he gets wet and he has tried cheaper stuff but it doesn't work and his dermatologist recommended to use a certain lotion and it just happens that his girlfriend used the exact same stuff? And who wants a glittery dick anyway?

bizarre_ftw 21

I have £5 moisturiser, it does the same job as a $90 moisturiser, except it doesn't smell like Kew Gardens shat itself. Just buy the cheap own-brand stuff. Or some lube. Get him lube if it bothers you that much that he uses your white elephant.

Wait, no. It doesn't smell like Kew Gardens shat itself. It smells like Kew Gardens shat itself into a tub of antiseptic. You're welcome.

i can smel the chemicals and im drunk rite now.

bizarre_ftw 21

Okay you guys are idiots. Yes some expensive moisturizers suck and some cheap one's aren't bad but sometimes there's an issue of sensitive skin, highly picky skin, and/or a medical issue that requires an expensive cream. I know my skin tends to get really dry after getting wet so I use a $50 one from channel, I didn't go straight for the most expensive one, I found it on recommendation of my dermatologist and good luck, I obviously used cheaper stuff first but my skin is F'ing temperamental.

bizarre_ftw 21

So people stop being self important asses, dislodge the sticks in your rectums, and stop making groundless assumptions!!

bizarre_ftw - You're also making groundless assumptions that the OP is actually someone who needs the special medicated type of moisturizer.

Also, OP is from Australia, we don't have cheap moisturisers here, like everything in this country, moisturisers in this country are at least thrice the price of what you can get in UK or US.

bizarre_ftw 21

217 - who the hell pays $90 for a moisturizer if there's no good reason? That's Clearly not a groundless assumption

bizarre_ftw - Uninformed people? Gullible people? Why do people buy Apple products when there is a perfectly good and cheaper alternative? Never underestimate the power of advertising.

cryssycakesx3 22

the only self important ass around here is 136...

flockz 19

the silkier the lotion, the smoother the wank. but i've always found toothpaste is the best remedy, if you can ignore the minty freshness on your willy.

*pssst* flockz...toothpaste is abrasive, dude.

flockz 19

it is? woahhhh i guess 3 wanks a day for 5 years just gave me tough skin. i always wondered why my dick was raw after every wank the first 4 months while using toothpaste...

RedPillSucks 31

But your girl friend will have minty fresh breath. No dirty mouth for her.

What kind of moisturizer costs $90? Is it made with the tears of a baby and the sweat from a unicorn?

RedPillSucks 31

I would totally wank off using unicorn sweat. Baby tears is for pedo bear, though.

You should buy lotion that burns the skin, then replace the labels then watch what happens

missamazinggg 12

As awful as it is, 30, that would be the point.

Hahaha! That's perfect revenge! Hahaha...ha... Or she could just, you know, talk to him and ask him to stop, rather than injuring his most sensitive part.