By Shrimpy - 16/03/2019 20:00

Today my girlfriend and her 3 friends walked in on me doing a solo performance on myself. They stood their quietly and videoed it unknown to me. And then afterwards laughed and made fun of how small I am. And to make it worse forwarded the video to everyone. Now everyone calls me shrimp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 130
You deserved it 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As they had no permission to film you masturbating nor permission to pass the video around, you can take legal action against them. Time to hire an attorney and take them to court.

404wan 19

who the **** would do something like that... take them to court.

Comments

As they had no permission to film you masturbating nor permission to pass the video around, you can take legal action against them. Time to hire an attorney and take them to court.

Law, yer up! But make sure you dump this bitch first.

doomsdayaddams 6

Your girlfriend is a bad person. Do not continue associating with her. You deserve better.

404wan 19

who the **** would do something like that... take them to court.

What a ****. Perfect example of societies hypocrisy. This is super illegal and just ****** up in general. Flip the roles and people would not find it funny.

Wow that's ****** up not to mention very illegal I would contact the social media site to have it deleted and I would report them all to the police and tell your GF she's a piece of shit for doing that,this could potentially ruin your life for future job placement and your reputation.

Aphrodite 20

Immediately press charges! That’s disgusting and i’m sorry you had to endure that. People are sick!

Sorry about that, Shrimp. At least they don’t call you Pencil Dick — it’s hard to come back from that!

time to drag that cunty hoe's name through the mud

This is disgusting. There's NO reason to not sue them. Although they sound like they're 9 years old so maybe they're too young to prosecuted.