By colorblind - 05/07/2009 21:49 - United States

Today, I found one of those online color blindness tests where you have to distinguish a colored number from the pattern. Not being able to, I spent hundreds of dollars on medical tests to discover that the pattern online was a joke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 455
You deserved it 71 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why didn't you just get a friend to take the test as well? YDI

Wow. You're ****** dumb. Wanna buy a bridge?

Comments

wow, what the hell kind of eye exam costs hundreds of dollars?! and if you never had a problem until you took this fake test, why do anything at all? obviously you made it this far through your life...

youaresofucked 0

YOU'RE a ******* IDIOT. end of.

arienh4 0

What's up with all the fake FMLs lately?

AntiChrist7 0

so it was your first time on the internet I suppose.

You are either a liar or a complete idiot. Seriously, you can get those tests online for free.

BS... my dad has a license and he's red-green colorblind (the most common type).

And that's what you get for believing everything on the internet...

Mustangbaby54 0

No its not impossible u stupid 15 year old! Im 16 and im a girl and im colorblind...i can see every single color i just get confused between different ones...my dad is colorblind and out of the 4 sons and 2 daughters he had im the only one who is colorblind haha...its very hard to be colorblind because when i was younger i had to color a map that looked like the one in my geography book...i couldnt tell what colors the map was colored in so i had to ask my little brother who was 4 or 5 what the colors were it was really upsetting cause my lil bro knew the colors and i didnt so i cried...now when i need help with my colors i ask my twin sis and its not upsetting anymore as much as it was cause i know i cant help it but sometimes its annoying when u have to tell your teacher and everybody starts asking me wat color is my shirt wat color is this...so haleyyann or w/e ur name is u need to shut up cause u are wrong cause i am a living 16 year old FEMALE who is colorblind! Stop trying to act smart cause i am really good at biology and my teachers say its rare but not impossible and omg guess wat so did my eyedoctor! So keep in mind its rare for girls to be colorblind not impossible so shut up!

Arinwyn 0

:( everyone beat me to calling haley an idiot.. I don't guess I need to restate the genetic possibilities.. @OP, why the hell would you spend hundreds of dollars on that test; you could get it free.. You're just a moron. Sorry. YDI

who the **** pays hundreds of dollars to take an online test, if u can c fine and u dont have any problems (that u can c) then u dont need the test YDI