By colorblind - 05/07/2009 21:49 - United States

Today, I found one of those online color blindness tests where you have to distinguish a colored number from the pattern. Not being able to, I spent hundreds of dollars on medical tests to discover that the pattern online was a joke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 455
You deserved it 71 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why didn't you just get a friend to take the test as well? YDI

Wow. You're ****** dumb. Wanna buy a bridge?

Comments

I don't even believe this one. Who's dumb enough to do that?

Hundreds of dollars? Any optometrist will do that test for $50 along with the rest of the exam.

You spent hundreds of dollars on that? There are books of those tests lying around in hospital waiting rooms....

This is why you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet...

ok, what ever you say. I'm surprised that you can even work a computer if your that stupid

YDI for living in a country where an eye exam costs hundreds of dollars.

Couldn't you just look at stuff that you KNOW the color to and see if you could see it? Like a set of stop lights or something...the bottom one is green, the top one is red, etc.....

dk2008 3

To someone that is color blind, they may not know what green really is, since they have seen that way there whole life.

Tippssy 0

So you spent hundreds of dollars because you got worried about the results of an online test? *sees that you're a woman* Oh, that explains it.

if you were really that worried about it you should've went to and eye doctor because there not all that expensive and there's a chance it's covered by your insurance soooo yeaaaaa yerrr dumb.