By divorce? i think so - 21/07/2012 02:12 - Canada - Markham

Today, I found my husband's journal, and along with it the real reason he took so long to show up to our wedding rehearsals last year. According to the journal, it was because he was too busy wooing a married mother of five and sticking his "slut-banger all up in that fat booty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 286
You deserved it 3 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

An he's dumb enough to write that in his journal?

Nightwing98 22

Comments

Perhaps you should use his cut off '****-banger' to point to the dotted line on the divorce papers, yeah?

If he's still attracted to a ****** that popped out five kids already, then maybe it's you that's doing something wrong. >.> Just some food for thought...

charlieohcharlie 12

104 - That's a really harsh thing to say. No one deserves to be cheated on, bad sex life or not.

skyeyez9 24

My friend has 4 kids (two identical twin boys 8yrs old), a 10 yr old and a 4yr old. She is skinny, wears a size 4 jean, exercises and eats healthy. I am sure her husband doesn't mind "she popped out for of his children) . Not everybody is as vain as you. If you have kids one day you will realize your body changes against your will. Boobs arent as perky, some get stretch marks, your hips widen, even your ribcage may widen slightly.

Electronic Diaries. No one's guessing my password anytime soon.

JayJay925 6

Who keeps a journal anymore?

OP's husband. Did you not read the FML?

ohhh damn! srry u had to find out like that OP! FYL

if he was writing stuff like that in a journal , you would think it wouldn't be that easy to find unless he wanted you to find it . I just hope you divorce his ass ,he was cheating before you got married can't imagine what he's doing now .

Im going to apologize now. Im sorry but that last part made me laugh hard. i wad just about to get a shower and read this right before. My wife and kids are probably wondering what was so funny at 6am to be laughing like that

bstudds 1

I know! I feel bad that she got cheated on but I can't help but laugh at the wording. I keep trying to visualize what this guy looks like because really who talks like that?!

He keeps a journal?!?!? That's shady in itself.... Just sayin...

bachelor's night went a little late to the day didn't it?

I'd be pissed! I would not only use the journal as evidence and grounds for a divorce but also I would track down the other woman and let her see what he wrote about her and let her get her revenge too!