By divorce? i think so - 21/07/2012 02:12 - Canada - Markham

Today, I found my husband's journal, and along with it the real reason he took so long to show up to our wedding rehearsals last year. According to the journal, it was because he was too busy wooing a married mother of five and sticking his "slut-banger all up in that fat booty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 286
You deserved it 3 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

An he's dumb enough to write that in his journal?

Nightwing98 22

Comments

I'm so sorry, OP, both for what your husband did and for everyone on this site who thinks that you deserve it. Nobody deserves that.

Wooing? Is this a story from The Sims? In all seriousness, that is horrible. He was cheating on you before you were even married, but you didn't know it so now you're married to him. Be careful, he could do it again (and statistics state that he most likely will). As for the people saying she violated his privacy, that's a two-way street - either she violated his privacy or she'll have been cheated on (and probably still will be cheated on) and never know it. So she just can't win. And that works both ways too - if she'd been the accused and the husband had read her diary, there would be no difference.

JonahCullen 3

I also could've gone the rest of my life without knowing that.

JonahCullen 3

That's not just FML. That is FYL, IGTDYMFA. (F your life; I'm going to divorce your ______ -_______ a**).

That's just plain ridiculous and disgusting. You are getting married for a reason... Don't worry about it honey, find a new man.

Yes, I agree that he is a dirtbag, but should you really have been violating his privacy like that? Journals are private.

bubo_fml 10

A night of partying, guilt-free, no strings attached, premarital sex BEFORE putting on the 'commitment jacket' just might be worth a shot in the nuts...

So she's a married mother of 6 now then?

If you're stupid enough to get involved with someone like that, you have only yourself to blame.

Ridiculous. Chances are she never knew anything about his affairs. Let me guess, if a person is an abusive relationship (married or not), according to your theory, is it their fault too?