By divorce? i think so - 21/07/2012 02:12 - Canada - Markham

Today, I found my husband's journal, and along with it the real reason he took so long to show up to our wedding rehearsals last year. According to the journal, it was because he was too busy wooing a married mother of five and sticking his "slut-banger all up in that fat booty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 286
You deserved it 3 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

An he's dumb enough to write that in his journal?

Nightwing98 22

Comments

real winner you have there... and who says "****-banger"?

skyeyez9 24

Keep the journal, make copies of the incriminating pages and use it against when you plan on divorcing him. Let him woo that ***** all he wants after you leave.

skyeyez9 24

I will answer why I assume some keep journals: Over time, memories (even important ones) lose certain details over the years. You just forget. So by writing them down, including how you felt, all the details, you can reminisce and relive those memories. Therefore, OP's ***** of a husband probably sneaks a peek at his journal to relieve his encounter with a slutty mom of 5. OP, to Hell with his cheating ass! I am sorry. It sucks about the hurt and the betrayal, but you deserve better than a **** banger for a husband.

That sucks OP. But I'm sorry **** banger in that fat booty is a classic line. But yeah divorce his ass.

RetardedPotato 6

You deserve it. I hope your husband divorces you.

He sounds like a real winner dump his ass!

jessughka 10

Please, please divorce him. That's just awful to do to someone, and to describe it like an immature prick bragging. Disgusting. Try your best to not let him talk you out of it.

onorexveritas 23

wow. time for the "****-banger" to pay up

aron666 25

maybe it's a fake story to see if she's checking on him...one shouldn't read other peoples diary even if they're married.