By divorce? i think so - 21/07/2012 02:12 - Canada - Markham

Today, I found my husband's journal, and along with it the real reason he took so long to show up to our wedding rehearsals last year. According to the journal, it was because he was too busy wooing a married mother of five and sticking his "slut-banger all up in that fat booty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 286
You deserved it 3 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

An he's dumb enough to write that in his journal?

Nightwing98 22

Comments

What the actual ****, What was he thinking!

He cheated on you and he's awfully vulgar/low class. Congratulations, he's a keeper!

jt_2106 3

What man keeps a journal anyway?

Annulment? Damn straight. No idea what fat booty he is putting his **** banger inside of...

ideasrule 13

So you blatantly violated your husband's privacy by reading his journal, and now have the arrogance to judge him based on knowledge of his inner thoughts that should have been secret? I'm certain that if you kept a journal and were honest to it, it would contain plenty of "skeletons in the closet" that you wouldn't want your husband to know about. The real victim here is your husband; the real wrongdoer is you.

If you're married, you shouldn't have to keep secrets from eachother, shouldn't be late for your own wedding becquse you're having sex with another woman or just don't marry at all. The husband is a sex maniac interested in keeping himself sexually pleased, and was willingly late to his own wedding rehearsal because he was getting some last minute tail. If he's getting married, then he shouldn't be a dishonest **** and go after women like Glenn Quagmire. For the record, he's stupid for putting down something so dishonest on paper for anyone to read. And i love how you would justify his dishonest ways be accusing OP of violating someone's privacy. You sound mysoginist.

EvilDave 13

You sound like a cheater who has been caught before.

ideasrule 13

First of all, if you read the FML carefully, you'd know that the husband wasn't late for his wedding; he was late for his wedding REHEARSAL. Second, I don't care if in your ideal world, married couples "shouldn't have to keep secrets from eachother (sic)". The reality is, married couples are still human beings with their own interests, rights (including the right to privacy), and skeletons in the closet. No amount of idealization or moralizing will stop this from being true, and nothing can justify the OP's blatant violation of his husband's privacy. Lastly, I'm a misogynist because the OP happened to be a woman? That judgement itself is sexist--you haven't seen me respond to a man in a similar situation, and therefore can't know whether I would respond similarly in such a situation.

kitsune3 20

I agree it was wrong of her to invade his privacy, but saying she's the only one in the wrong is asinine. You're one to call someone out for judging. Pot calling the kettle black, right there. The husband did something WORSE. She may have violated his privacy, but he violated the sanctity of their marriage.

So basically a person who decided to get some tail and sounds really immature is not to blame even though it was during a crutial moment in his life while another person is considered the bad guy simply because her curiosity got the best of her? Would it be better if she just stayed ignorant throughout the whole marriage and never found out about it? And what about the husband? People who put having sex with others over his own wedding rehearsal would be willing to have sex with others. evildave is right, you do sound like a cheater who got caught.

No, it is definitely misogynistic to blame a wife for her cheating husband. It is misogynistic to defend the husband, who thinks of women as *****. It is misogynistic to call this horrible human being a "victim", and it is misogynistic to call this a "skeleton in the closet". Seriously, if you feel the need to defend the husband's behaviour and whine about his right to privacy, you are a misogynist. End of story.

justtomuchtime 3

497 people are idiots -______-

YDI for marrying a guy who writes a journal.