By Anonymous - 13/11/2012 02:47 - United States - Killington

Today, I found my childhood diary stashed in a box in the attic. I flipped to the last page and noticed a little note written by my now deceased father. It read, "Well son, this diary proves that you're a whiny asshole - Dad." Thanks Dad, from beyond the grave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 499
You deserved it 4 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fylx100 19

Sorry OP. But don't let that bother you too much. At least you complained in your diary rather than annoying your family in person, right?

Comments

Well, you're kind of still complaining now so...

Maybe everyone is sugar coating the fact that your dad was trying to get the future you to stop being a whiny asshole

perdix 29

And you still are a whiny asshole today. Your dad's ghost told me to tell you that.

RoughlyThat 4

Stick a note to his tombstone telling him he's a passive-aggressive bastard who was too much of an incompetent pussy to raise and confront his son while he was still alive. .. oh wait.

Maybe you could print the dairy and make lots of money like that wimpy kid does.

Don't feel bad, OP. I wrote a similar note in my own childhood diary after rereading years later. It's amazing how the things we thought were terrible injustices as children seem so insignificant when you look back as an adult.

I simply cannot understand all the asshole father FMLs. Are fathers supposed to act this way to their children? Because all I do is hug and kiss and support and teach and love and play with my kids. Have I been doing it all wrong this whole time?

Are you serious, Doc? Of course you're doing it wrong! Everyone knows dads are supposed to criticize and beat their children. All that pussy shit is mom's job. Geez! You better toughen up, Doc, before your kids get the better of you!

To prove him wrong about being Whitney, you get online and whine about it ???? YDI

I'm not Whitney either. So I guess to prove it I shouldn't whine on the internet? I'll keep that in mind.

RedPillSucks 31

I first read that as "Whitey" and had to reread it again. It was funnier on the first reading.

Sorry OP. I hope you can forgive dad. I found it easier to burn each diary when full. Safer and I still recall the major events.