By Anonymous - 13/11/2012 02:47 - United States - Killington

Today, I found my childhood diary stashed in a box in the attic. I flipped to the last page and noticed a little note written by my now deceased father. It read, "Well son, this diary proves that you're a whiny asshole - Dad." Thanks Dad, from beyond the grave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 501
You deserved it 4 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fylx100 19

Sorry OP. But don't let that bother you too much. At least you complained in your diary rather than annoying your family in person, right?

Comments

Man is he an asshole, hope it didn't hurt your feelings...

decidedlyvague 11

You just called his dead dad an asshole.

GreenJerusha 2

I think it was sweet. Well unless he was a horrible father and this drove the last nail in the heart.

Yeah, being called a whiny asshole sure is sweet...

Well. It says HIS diary. So if his dad read it and came to conclusion that his son was a whiny asshole, that means that there were negative things about his dad. IMHO YDI

Diaries aren't supposed to be read by other people, you dumbfuck. They're supposed to be private only to the person writing in them. It's not like he was posting bitchy things about his dad on the internet (a PUBLIC place).

A lot of people will write negative things about their parents in their diary. I did so about my mother when I was young, because as a teenager I had a really hard time with her. Yet, now as an adult, I'm very close to her and love her lots. We say and do things out of anger, even if we don't mean it.

You never know what he wrote. And who gives a **** about "private" things anymore? And also Oh god someone called me a dumbfuck on the internet, he surely is such a good and ideal person hurr durr.

MindFreakazoid 10

48, sir, you don't get it, do you? You're jumping to conclusions. And yes private things still matter to some people so GET OVER IT! And stop, just...just stop.

ruthlessmofo 0

YDI for: #1 Having a "diary" #2 Calling it your "diary"

Spottedfeather 7

You're a guy....with a diary ?

_charliebrown_ 3

Probably complained about him, failed to mention that didn't you.

Hey! It's a funny memory to remember about your dad. Something that you can laugh at or smile at later in in life.

For the time you were typing this, and indeed for the years you spent accumulating your current, unbelievably childish thought process, there has been a tree somewhere out there, never failing to provide you with an oxygen supply. You should apologise to it.