By Anonymous - 27/09/2010 15:20 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I found a video of my girlfriend having sex with her male best friend on her computer. When I confronted her about it she said it was from before we met. In the video, she was wearing the engagement ring I bought her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 976
You deserved it 3 768

Same thing different taste

Comments

snickergiggles 0

lol@ 8 , or beef stew her face

mona_is_here 10

Friends with benefits gone too far...

Mona is right friends with benefits gone way too far. just confront her with the evidence get her to change then BAM take revenge

that's what happens when you snoop into peoples stuff you find shit that you would never want to see.

you have a point. I can only imagine how screwed this situation could have been if it had be found out years down the road and there where children involved.

chokeabitch 0

the word you are looking for is eloquent.

I think "Clusterfuck" or "OMGWTFBBQ" work well, too.

MAGNAVOX 0

Sell the movie on some cheap **** site, that's all she's worth.

D13g0 0

you really cant trust anyone these days... the truth is you never really know someone. if that trust is lost then its a wrap. i bet if you dig deeper you'll find out more.. there's always more.

Wow, you have some faith in society, don't you? Do you really think no one is honest and good anymore?

morallygrey 0

Sorry Cinn, but he is right. You are just naive if you do not realize this.

Good people tend to happen, they're just as rare as diamonds in a dung pile.

I never said there weren't some bad people, but I do believe there are plenty that are still good.

Ohnocurly 0

If all the people making comments on this FML are for real, that's quite a few "good people" with not a big pile of dung left over. but maybe it's just that FML draws in a higher standard of people and everyone else not here are a bunch of cheating a-holes.

26, 55, and 60, do you not think of yourselves as trustworthy? Are you unable live according to your own standards? I know many trustworthy individuals. My sorrow to you if you don't.

Well I do live according to my own standards, actually. But alas, I haven't met many trustworthy people (or maybe I'm just a cynical bitch?).

I don't know you, so I can't say if you are or not. But I know a great many people whom I can trust. QED.

I moddied this one. this sucks. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!

nunes36 20

I would def send the video to everyone she knows especially her family as stated above. shes nasty and everyone should know.