Sussy

By Anonymous - 15/10/2018 03:00

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend sent me a video of herself masturbating so I could watch it on my business trip. As I was watching it, I realised someone was filming her, because the camera was moving and definitely not on a tripod. I know I never recorded a video of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 252
You deserved it 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perhaps one of her female friends was filming? you'd be surprised at what girls are willing to do for each other. I wouldn't worry too much about it but if you are that concerned, just ask her who took the video.

tounces7 27

Maybe, but from the perspective of a man, we would far rather it be one of their female friends recording them than some dude.

Comments

tounces7 27

Sending him a video taken by one of her former boyfriends wouldn't exactly be wonderful either.

perhaps one of her female friends was filming? you'd be surprised at what girls are willing to do for each other. I wouldn't worry too much about it but if you are that concerned, just ask her who took the video.

This is true, good friends help you take fire nudes too

The gender of the person filming shouldn't matter. Sex/masturbation should only stay in the relationship if both are monogamous, meaning it shouldn't be in front of anyone else except the partner. I still consider that cheating.

So I bet you're one of those "if you look at another person it's cheating" types

tounces7 27

Maybe, but from the perspective of a man, we would far rather it be one of their female friends recording them than some dude.

PenguinPal3017 19

I think that's still really messed up.

@sunnyray812 - I'm guessing you don't think much of exhibitionism/voyeurism in general then? It could slightly tie in with this FML but any scenario I can think of just makes it worse.

I'm honestly surprised that so many people don't believe sexual acts should only stay within the relationship unless it's an open one. I wouldn't dare to bring a friend into it when I'm "doing the business." That would really hurt my partner's feelings, and I'd feel the same way if he did so. Sexual acts are only meant for the eyes of the partner; it's nobody else's business.

LOL none of my mates would record me flicking my bean 😂😂😂😂😂

Emma Marshall 19

Lol pretty sure he would be quite happy if she and her friend were filming that kinda shit together.

IFeelBadForThesePeople 8

I don't get why they are disliking your comment for no reason.

IFeelBadForThesePeople 8

(the Second lower comment I mean.)

If it was anything with ANOTHER person than I’d agree. Since she was only touching herself than that’s personal arousal and doesn’t have anything to do with the attractiveness or sexual liking of a person than if a female friend was filming than it shouldn’t matter.

GUYMAINE 16

Looks like you fell for that too

Veroswen 3

Ask her for sure. I'd be super wary of that though.

She probably hired a professional videographer with a lighting and sound crew and a genital make-up artist. Hopefully, she splurged for a hair stylist.

Wretch 7

If it was a professional team, he wouldn't have noticed the camera moving, they tend to edit that kind of thing out.

Maybe it’s the film crew from “The Blair Witch Project?”

Well, if she wasn’t using a tripod, that proves I wasn’t there! Heh-heh-heh!

I wouldn’t jump to conclusion just yet, until you’ve confront her with this pondering questions. I’m sure it was her best friend or an female friend that helped video tape her.

rhett 5

Not to be argumentative, but in all likelihood, she probably had the phone on a dresser or nightstand and that’s what’s causing the camera shaking. Now if you see the camera revolving around her while both of her hands are in the video...that’s when you should worry.

if she had it on a night stand then it wouldnt be moving... it would be like a tripod and sitting still

Not necessarily. There are a lot of micro movements that would cause the phone/camera to jiggle. She could also have been fierce in her actions or sudden in some movements. If it was tilted, phone could also have been sliding or moving. We simply don't have enough informative to determine anything based on this one FML

Supafly666 5

Thats just a bro doing you a solid. lmao

I mean if your away for a couple months and have been in a relationship for awhile annnd it was a “good” friend doing it I would be a little weird about it but I’d let it fly. If it were me I’d ask about it. I get you don’t want to be an asshole for asking “so um who filmed you getting off?”