By Anonymous - 27/09/2010 15:20 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I found a video of my girlfriend having sex with her male best friend on her computer. When I confronted her about it she said it was from before we met. In the video, she was wearing the engagement ring I bought her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 979
You deserved it 3 768

Same thing different taste

Comments

gusgus36 5

well, she is a ho and I hope you can get most of your money back on the ring. also, your friend is a terrible one. this reminded me of in 27 Dresses...haha except she was caught in a picture of her eating meat with her ring on even though she was supposedly vegetarian... yeah this is worse..

obrien813 6

You are absolutely Breathtaking :)

Use this evidence as leverage for buttsecks, then dip with the ring after.

hey at least you found out before you guys got married. it would have made things way more complicated

tenaka_fml 0

Wouldn't it be his fiancé instead of his girlfriend? I smell a fake FML.

Curses! Why moderate the original comment? Now my comment's meaning is lost to the world! *Bemoans fate, tears out hair, etc., all with a weeping and gnashing of teeth, of course*

tenaka_fml 0

Your comment was lost to the world anyway...so no loss there.

OP, just release the hoe's video on youtube so she can take a lesson!

You think? "Oh, yeah, dig up those weeds!" Unlikely to be a hit.

saragr94 2

dump her. she's not worth having.

robc32ca 4

better to know now then after the wedding. get the ring back and dump her. it WILL happen again!

that sucks dude. for her and her "friend" to be that close is a lil odd. like maybe you were the guy for cuddling and he was the ummmm go to guy.. fyl

phungie 0

once a cheater will always be a cheater, and nobody deserves a second chance because they will never change.

Kawaiichan42 3

Not true at all. People cheat for all kinds of reasons. I'll admit I cheated once, but I would never dream of cheating on the guy I'm with now.