By Birdwatcher - 18/09/2012 16:19 - United States - Woodstock

Today, I found a tiny, featherless baby bird. I knew it was impossible, but I tried to keep it alive through the day. Before I could get it to the wildlife center, it died, and when I got all choked up over it, my mom started laughing at me and saying how "weak" I was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 182
You deserved it 4 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Volcan_fml 22

Your mother is heartless. I would have cried too.

Comments

DeadxManxWalking 27

How would she feel if you died?

As many negs you're getting, you have a great point. You should love and care for something no matter what it is or how long you've known it.

CookieKidrauhl 0

As the heartless person that she is, she probably would've not even cried. According to her, that would be "weak".

I'm sure it'd be different if her child died.

The_F3rris 11

So this is what dogs talk about.

I think you did a good deed, karma loves you!

gczizza1997 15

Seriously where's the compassion these days?

SApprentice 34

That's cruel, your mom's a real monster. You were trying to do something good. Don't feel bad about crying, most people would.

agonydrum 7

That's not true, not many people would cry over a dead winged rat

I found five baby birds in one week, I bought baby bird formula and hand fed them everyday. In the end only two survived, and I was able to set them free. But, every time one of those little babies died I was chocked up and cried. :( At least you tried to help it the best you could.

unknown_user5566 26

What kind of mother laughs at her child for being considerate? If you didn't seem to be such a sweet soul, I'd suggest that you find a way to make your mother cry, and then call HER weak.

naughtylez82 4

Awe op I'm sorry the baby bird didn't make it. Your mom is a bitch for laughing at you. I once tried to save a baby kitten and the little guy didn't make it. I cried hard.

PYLrulz 17

**** your mother! At least her non-compassion didn't get passed down to you.

unknown_user5566 26

That, good sir/madam, would be called "incest". ;)

Jeez. You really should see a doctor about that chronic twitch in your eye. I know of a bastard who'd be willing to help.

That's the first time I've heard '**** your mother' be used to improve someone's mood.

Austyn57 1

id hate to see wut wud happen if u saw bambie

unknown_user5566 26

I'd hate to see what would happen if you saw a dictionary. ;)

PYLrulz 17

I don't know what point the person was trying to make, but if they saw a dictionary, I'd think they'd make a point to run for the exits.

TheOath 12

Reminds me of the time when I tried raising a nest of baby birds secretly in my garage. They lived, and I was only in 3rd grade. ;( They grew up so fast!!