By just great... - 22/02/2011 08:38

Today, I found a picture my husband had saved on the computer. It was of me, and he had named it "Fatter". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 188
You deserved it 12 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Fatter" means there are also two pictures named 'fat' and 'fattest'.

Glassesrampage16 0

OP should take a picture of his dick and label it "micro-mini" :)

Comments

I love it when people act like complete idiots on this site, but are in fact actually intelligent people that you really don't want to piss off.

hopelessxdesign 5

sorry that you married someone who finds the need to do such a thing. i can't honestly say one way or another if you are because i don't know you or what you look like. sometimes what seems like a "fat" person to one is not always "fat" to another. trust me. i know guys that think being anything over 130 no matter the height is too heavy. either way, it's really rude for the person that you MARRIED to do such a thing. that's really shallow.

MuchDance90s 0

we don't even really know if she is fat "fatter" is a descriptor dependent on a comparison she could be "fatter" than 90 percent of all American women or she could now be 15 lbs "fatter" than when she was 100 lbs at age 17 we don't really know

fyl op for having ro deal wirh both ignorant people on here, and for your husbsnds obvious loser mentality. It doesnt matter your size, be proud of who you are...and ignore ignorance, they will fry one day anyways.

CommonSenseKarma 17

Well...? Stop complaining and prove him wrong.

Two things fatty - you shouldn't go snooping and his still with you so he loves you.

Invisible_7791 0

considering the fact that i myself have been called fat before and i am actually UNDER weight at a whopping 85 lbs, i say no one knows how big she is so for all you guys calling her a fatty, good luck picturing yourself with a girl twice your size so you can actually fill your bed tonight when your sleeping alone cause with that attitude youll get action less than this womans husband will.