By Anonymous - 21/10/2010 19:22 - United States

Today, I found a parking ticket on my car. Out of five cars who were in violation of the same infraction, I was the only one who received a ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 413
You deserved it 9 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maronofhearts 19

"They did it too" isnt an excuse to break a law, if you didnt do it to begin with you wouldnt get the ticket and someone else probably would. Yeah it sucks that the other cars didnt get one (yet) you never know maybe they got theirs later. But basically you deserve it you parked there, i dont go around peeing on minors just because R. Kelly did it but maybe thats just because Im not famous enough.

Comments

So, it would have been better for you if everyone else around you had also received a ticket? That would have made coughing up the cash a little easier? YDI for breaking the law, and for wishing your misfortune on those around you.

Same thing happened to me. Except I got one right in front of my own damn house. -.-

Were those same cars there when you parked? Maybe they parked there after you got the ticket. Perhaps four other drivers left, and only the first one said the cop had a field day. The others all said that they were picked on?

You still deserve it because you still broke the law. Don't park improperly and don't mind other peoples' business.

xoxokeylee 12

This would happen to me, seriously. Feels like everyone's like "**** this car & person in particular" even if they don't know me & even if I've truly done nothing wrong.

God... you sound like one of the kids my mum teaches. They're 5. She's doing it too is something they are told is absolutely no excuse...