By lola1313 - 18/09/2013 02:17 - United States - Downers Grove

Today, I forgot my blind date's name 3 times during our conversation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 543
You deserved it 41 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kallian_fml 21

You think that's bad? I can't properly pronounce the name of my partner of three years, so I never say it. I think he's starting to realize...

dreamweeper370 10

I would have left the date after the second incident unless you played it off super cool.

Comments

op was probably just nervous and focusing on conversing.

Don't fret I forget people's names al the time and there my friends lol I've done it who cares they should be more memorable than you would of remembered it

Must have not been a good date then, sorry to hear that

What does the date being good or bad has to do with anything? It only has to do with how good OP's memory is for names and how common the date's name was. I more often than not have a great time with people I just met but can't properly remember their names at all times until I've seen them a bunch of times. You don't say the person's name all the time, so it's not hard to forget. If anything, forgetting his name means that the talk was interesting enough that OP had other things to think of during the date than just memorizing his name. Saying forgetting a name means you didn't like the person is the same as saying that you don't care about a friend you spend the entire year with, treat greatly and help whenever needed just because you couldn't remember the date of their birthday, which is nothing but a number.

Well did a second date come up? If so I did alright..,if not remind yourself of the name a few times or don't use blind dating...

We were talking on the phone and I was just that disinterested in him. Sorry dude!!!