By Anonymous - 23/04/2014 02:46 - United States

Today, I finished building a porch I've worked hard on for the past 2 weeks, and I was very proud on how amazing it turned out. Within 20 minutes of it being completed, my pregnant dog decided to crawl underneath it to have her puppies. I had to take half the porch apart to get to her and them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 214
You deserved it 5 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would feel sorry for you but now you have puppies in your life so I can't.

Good thing you know how to build a great porch! Luckily you didn't have to pay to get it fixed!

Comments

NineeCat 32

I'm sorry OP, that's a lot of extra work, but don't even try to deny the cuteness:)

That's too bad but hopefully you got on board with all the cute little pups.

I've heard of pound puppies but never porch puppies. Good luck with the new litter OP. :)

Your dog probably found it as a safe place to have her litter, consider that a job well done building!

But on the bright side OP you have beautiful new puppies to your household congratulations.

thank you for the wonderful image that now refuses to go away!

At least you cared enough to do this instead of leaving their care to chance. Well done!

Ihavegas 22

hey pal, I think it's a nice way to christen your new porch. maybe in some way its a blessing, that this dog felt it was the safest places her litter. call it superstition or whatever but I hope this event brings you more happiness hence forth.

Yay! Puppies! What kind of dog is it?