By crap - 07/03/2009 04:17 - United States

Today, I finally told my best friend whom I've secretly been in love with for two years that I was in love with her but at the last second chickened out and said I was joking. She replied with "Don't scare me like that. I thought I was going to have to find a new best friend for a second" FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 396
You deserved it 7 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

izzi_fml 0

wat if she said that because she liked u too? like she would have to find a new best friend because u guys will be lovers...

Sounds like my life man. I actually told my current closest female friend like 2 weeks ago. It hasn't gone well.

Comments

Sounds like my life man. I actually told my current closest female friend like 2 weeks ago. It hasn't gone well.

Oh, ouch. At least you got some closure.

because she is getting a GF and needs a best friend duh

Go find another girl... you can't expect her to change her mind...

You should have learnt . . . Friendzones are no-gos! Still; FYL. Better luck next time.

izzi_fml 0

wat if she said that because she liked u too? like she would have to find a new best friend because u guys will be lovers...

Seen as you clearly said, i'm joking, are you sure she wasn't joking around as well. You know a witty sarcastic response? Surely adding i'm joking opens up the door for jokes like that to be returned.

christinaaa_fml 0

that sucks i had a similar issue with my best guy friend...we don't talk anymore :l and i've known him since pre-K :( FYL and FML

Yep did that same thing last week to my closest friend we have known each other for 6.5 years.. now we are not friends from last week..