By Anonymous - 03/11/2012 01:23 - Canada - Bedford

Spicy
Today, I finally lost my virginity to my boyfriend. It hurt like hell, was over in less than a minute, and he tried to reuse the condom for a second round. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 003
You deserved it 6 085

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should give the guy some credit, at least he tried. First time is not always what you imagine it to be.

Look on the bright side. Your sex life can only improve :-)

Comments

Twisted_Angel 17

was he a virgin too? While that's Sweet and romantic, two virgins having sex for the first time together is often awkward, and unsatisfactory.

But it's sweet too. When two virgins who absolutely love each other decide to consummate their relationship, they give each other something no one else could give. Then they escape on a unicorn to a castle beyond the clouds.

In most cases yes, but in some... no. When my now-husband and I slept together for the first time, it was both our FIRST time. It was romantic, enjoyable and wasn't over in a hurry. We had a good time and I can honestly say that my first time was great. Why? because we were both truly ready.

Practices makes perfect (safe practice that is)

It quote "hurt like hell"? You obviously weren't relaxed enough, and he wasn't gentle enough. You should have told him that it hurt... it would have made the experience more enjoyable. Was he a virgin too?

She didn't have time to tell him during. "less than a minute"

it had nothing to do with being relaxed... it would hurt either way. and for hey first time how do you expect her to be relaxed?

Was it his first time too? No worries ... It'll get better. Imagine trying to drive a car without ever having done so - you'd be driving it up the next tree. Once you get ti know each other's bodies, you can start having fun...

Note to self: recycle...skip reuse...repeat.

2146MarineCorps 1

To reuse a condom simply shake the **** out of it lol jk that sux

Op: Ouch It hur..... Boyfriend: uuugghhhoohhhh Op: Its over....?!?

miyaviichan 27

My first time was honestly hilarious. You know, the part that didn't hurt like hell. But we somehow lost my panties and had to do a full blown search for them... ah, the memories... :P

I had a full blown conversation about... like no shit... cats. trying to get my mind off the pain

Faye2210 9

Almost the same thing happened to me. It gets better.

If it was like that he's an ass. The guy I lost my virginity to was really gentle just to make it hurt the least. It was the best. I didn't come but that wasn't expected. :) Hope your next time is better. :)