By Anonymous - 03/11/2012 01:23 - Canada - Bedford

Spicy
Today, I finally lost my virginity to my boyfriend. It hurt like hell, was over in less than a minute, and he tried to reuse the condom for a second round. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 003
You deserved it 6 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should give the guy some credit, at least he tried. First time is not always what you imagine it to be.

Look on the bright side. Your sex life can only improve :-)

Comments

It's that really hurt?Wish you enjoy it.

It is kinda normal for that to happen we guys tend to stop because "popping the cherry" is most often really painful for the female. Therefore needing to stop make sure youre okay and normally needs a few days to a week to heal up. After that all the good fun starts. Your boyfriend was hella dumb for the condom thing.

I hope you say "finally" because you've wanted to do it for so long, and not just because you wanted it to be over with. But you know, the first time is always awkward. It'll get better.

Hey you know, times are tough. Sometimes you gotta be thrifty and save a buck or two where you can...

yenidewi 11

Everyones first time is bad it'll get better though and as for ya BF he just sounds a bit.... overzealous lol hope works out better next time OP :)

cooterpie 11

He's going green and trying to recycle! You ungrateful selfish biznatch.

Epikouros 31

You'd have preferred it to hurt like hell for half an hour?