By Confused - 22/08/2012 16:33 - Spain - Madrid

Spicy
Today, I finally had sex with my boyfriend. I had never gotten so far with a guy, so I was really nervous. He was careful, we tried different positions, "it was fun" and he came. I barely felt anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 753
You deserved it 4 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I felt nothing the first time too, 6 years later I'm with the same guy and I feel a lot more

That's normal for a first time. I could barely feel anything my first time either.

Thumbed up 73 But.... What if you had a 24 hour clock?

He's thumbed down because of his grammar...

It was your first time, and you barely felt anything? OP, you were lucky. For many girls it hurts like hell. First time is just something you have to get through, and then it will get better after a few times. =)

dolceandkabana 1

Welcome to the beginning of your sex life OP. don't worry, it will get better the more times you do it. Also different people will have different shapes, sizes and techniques. The first time is never the best, unless your a dude and all you can think about is "oh snap!" my penis is inside a ******

seems someone was small XD try to be with a real man u know someone larger then 7 inches then u will feel something lol

103, a REAL man (as you put it), has absolutely nothing to do with size....as for something bigger than 7...usually a deformity or freakish (as most women are only 2-4 inches "deep" but can elongate (stretch) to accommodate double to triple that length but most would find that uncomfortable anyways)...also a REAL man wouldn't make idiotic comments like yours or use the word "then" in place of "than" unless they're not well educated.

challan 19

Bottom line is, that if it was your first time with a partner and you barely felt anything, then you should do some serious kegals girl. Tighten that little girl (or in your case big) up!

105, I don't see your reasoning with her doing kegals (especially if she was a virgin beforehand)...there shouldn't be any reason to big so "big" down there...unless she had used large toys/objects before being with someone & had caused it to become that way.

challan 19

I think she must have been using something on herself... or just has a large ******. There must be some, just like there are extra large penises. Correct?