By Truan - 25/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally had my tongue piercing heal up so I decided to try oral on my girl. Unfortunately, she has a hood piercing that got caught on my tongue ring, and neither of us could get them apart. We had to call my mom in to solve the problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 417
You deserved it 190

Truan_fml tells us more.

Truan_fml 0

OP here I'll clear a few things. First off, no I'm not that dude who got a comment from his girl's grandfather. Although that would be great, it's not me. Second...as for our inability to do it...well I didn't have a clear view. and I couldn't get a good grip on the ball because I fingerbanged her prior, so my hand was...well you get it her hands were lubed up, so same problem. I couldn't see them well enough to unhook them, and she couldn't do a damn thing with them either. It took about 5 minutes before we decided to call anyone. My brother and dad weren't in the house, and obviously if I called a friend, my mom would have to show them in I got the tongue ring for my 18th birthday (2 weeks ago), so obviously moving out isn't going to be an instant thing. Oh and my mom's a nurse, so she just looked at us both staring at her awkwardly, laughed, and undid it. We haven't spoke about it since. Honestly, I think it's pretty funny. What's really funny is those of you idiots who don't understand the exhilaration of a piercing.

Top comments

why in the godamn would you call your mom in? unscrew the tongue ring. dumbass.

Comments

How did you not predict this happening.

it could definately be real, if the hood peircing is a ring (like it normally is) and the fresh tongue peircing is an extra long barbell (which is what you get peirced with) the barbell could easily get into the ring, and the ball could get it caught. it wouldnt exactly be easy to take off the peircing yourself, because in that awkward position it would be difficult, not to mention possibly painful.

alwaysalady 0

Genital piercing..... what seems like a good idea a the time, turns other bad ideas worse.

also, to anyone who has their hood peirced or is thinking about it... honestly its not worth it in the long run, it could easily make the nerves in that area lose all feeling, which would suck really reallllly bad

i'd sooner cut off my tounge than bring my mom in.

seriously thats the best one of these i've read love the way people offer you advise to

...i'd CUT OUT my hood ring before i ever called my mother in...and are you the bf of the chick on here not too long ago who's bf got a tongue ring and couldnt eat at her family's place then her grandpa made a crack about him doing nothing but eating for the next ferw weeks while her overprotective dad was there? but yeah...if my bf tried to call in ANYONE"S MOM...i'd cut off his tongue before he got to the second syllable but i get not calling a friend cuz if your mom was in the house she'd be like wtf didnt you tell her omeone was coming over and she'd probz lead them up to your room...also why i woudlant be doing that with parents home...that is just asking for disaster...

•This is just sick •Hahahahahhahah you so deserved this shit. •You're f*cking retarded for calling your mommy in to help you. •I agree with the many people who have said that you should have found someone better to help you with this •......unless of course your mom has experience separating genital/tongue piercings...in which case sick Nast.

#27...i dont think you understand the word 'literally'.

Why would you give head with a tongue piercing to someone with a hood piercing? toooooo much metal man.