By Truan - 25/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally had my tongue piercing heal up so I decided to try oral on my girl. Unfortunately, she has a hood piercing that got caught on my tongue ring, and neither of us could get them apart. We had to call my mom in to solve the problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 417
You deserved it 190

Truan_fml tells us more.

Truan_fml 0

OP here I'll clear a few things. First off, no I'm not that dude who got a comment from his girl's grandfather. Although that would be great, it's not me. Second...as for our inability to do it...well I didn't have a clear view. and I couldn't get a good grip on the ball because I fingerbanged her prior, so my hand was...well you get it her hands were lubed up, so same problem. I couldn't see them well enough to unhook them, and she couldn't do a damn thing with them either. It took about 5 minutes before we decided to call anyone. My brother and dad weren't in the house, and obviously if I called a friend, my mom would have to show them in I got the tongue ring for my 18th birthday (2 weeks ago), so obviously moving out isn't going to be an instant thing. Oh and my mom's a nurse, so she just looked at us both staring at her awkwardly, laughed, and undid it. We haven't spoke about it since. Honestly, I think it's pretty funny. What's really funny is those of you idiots who don't understand the exhilaration of a piercing.

Top comments

why in the godamn would you call your mom in? unscrew the tongue ring. dumbass.

Comments

why is everyone all "ew"? peircings are pretty normal, and genital peircings seem to only be gotten by bold, strong people who are very in touch with their sexuality. it improves sex, whats wrong with that? i admire anyone that has it done just because i know they get a lot of shit for it, plus the whole pain/healing process

AlexC_fml 0

Fake as hell. This physically cannot happen.

You have a tongue ring? And you're a guy? So what does your boyfriend think about you seeing girls?

ok #76, when the OP says they called in his mom, he doesn't mean they called her up on the PHONE. The way he says it, he implies that they called her from the next room or something... ( not sure why they were at it while she was in the house though) they were obviously in pain and probably had no one else to call for... oh and his tongue may be stuck to her Vulva, but SHE can still yell out for help, no? OP, your fault for getting a tongue piercing... on the ear is one thing, but the tounge? come on you had it coming...

Tongue piercing are ugly and YDI for getting one.

Tongue piercing are ugly and YDI for getting one.

rofl... dude... thats awesome... You guys are the LORDS OF THE RINGS!!!! :D