By Truan - 25/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally had my tongue piercing heal up so I decided to try oral on my girl. Unfortunately, she has a hood piercing that got caught on my tongue ring, and neither of us could get them apart. We had to call my mom in to solve the problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 417
You deserved it 190

Truan_fml tells us more.

Truan_fml 0

OP here I'll clear a few things. First off, no I'm not that dude who got a comment from his girl's grandfather. Although that would be great, it's not me. Second...as for our inability to do it...well I didn't have a clear view. and I couldn't get a good grip on the ball because I fingerbanged her prior, so my hand was...well you get it her hands were lubed up, so same problem. I couldn't see them well enough to unhook them, and she couldn't do a damn thing with them either. It took about 5 minutes before we decided to call anyone. My brother and dad weren't in the house, and obviously if I called a friend, my mom would have to show them in I got the tongue ring for my 18th birthday (2 weeks ago), so obviously moving out isn't going to be an instant thing. Oh and my mom's a nurse, so she just looked at us both staring at her awkwardly, laughed, and undid it. We haven't spoke about it since. Honestly, I think it's pretty funny. What's really funny is those of you idiots who don't understand the exhilaration of a piercing.

Top comments

why in the godamn would you call your mom in? unscrew the tongue ring. dumbass.

Comments

dudemitch 0

a guy with a tounge ring? Y-******-DI

TylerTnT_fml 0

I'm with #120, it's extremely difficult to get piercings stuck together to the point you can't get them apart. Whatever the combination is, stud and hoop, hoop and hoop, stud and stud, there are ways to get them separated. For instance, taking them OUT of your tongue or hood.

Why would your mom know how to fix that...

Jezebel0202 0

wowww that's severely unfortunate. :-x

LIE. You could have unscrewed the ball to either piercing.

I dunno, my gut probably says they panicked and did the first thing that came to mind, which is call for help. XD Most people don't think very clearly in awkward situations, and chances are he probably didn't know how to get it off just by feel, sounds like his first piercing. NOT TO MENTION I can almost bet, she was freaking out and threatened to kick him in the face if he didn't get out of there. HAHAHA