By Anonymous - 24/10/2011 10:07 - United States

Today, I finally gathered up the guts to say hi to the girl I like. As I was walking down the hallway, I saw her and waved hello, only to walk into a bathroom door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 241
You deserved it 6 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ElainaCutsYou 0

Comments

If she likes The Three Stooges, then you're totally in. Otherwise, you're now just another slobbering doofus who leaves a trail of drool after her in the hallway.

Bro this gives you a perfect opportunity to talk to her! If you have a class with her start up a conversation and be like 'shit I hope you didn't see me walk into a door back there' and if she laughs bonus. Girls like guys they can laugh with

RileySue50 10

Who knows? Maybe she thought it was cute :)

UndeadAfterDark 0
perdix 29

Personally, I've always liked it when girls did something awkward in my presence. Seeing that they were nervous around me let me know they were interested, thus stoking my interest in them.

RedPillSucks 31

Does running and hiding count? No? *slinks away*

perdix 29

No, and neither does projectile vomiting, nor any loss of control of bowel or bladder. I'm talking about some cute stammering or klutzy moves. I'd like a girl to have a jolt of excitement around me, not abject horror.

FYLDeep 25

As if your interests needed to be stoked in the first place.

You could have used that opportunity as an icebreaker! Oh well. Just keep trying. Wave at her again next time you see her, but watch out for inanimate objects. Kudos to being brave enough to wave at her. Everyone knows that making any sort of contact with your crush (especially if you don't know them well) can be super unnerving.

Looks like you chances *puts on sunglasses* Went down the toilet!!!!

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH! :D That made me laugh so hard. haha OP kind of deserves it though for not looking where he was going.

LOL that was smooth! but i wouldn't say he deserved it. he was paying attention to the girl!

pie29302930 0

Happens to the best of us. Maybe it made her laugh in a good way.